CFA Charter - parchment

Me too. Take that Bill Gross! I have TWO charters!

In the office today… mail has come and gone… last day of the year… still no hardcopy charter… anyone else in the same boat?

yep… still waiting for hard copy. You in NYC? I am starting to think that it might be NYSSA thing.

Still waiting for the charter too. NYC as well. This is getting ridiculous.

Nope… I’m in Philly… it was in my mail slot this morning as a matter of fact. Close enough, I suppose.

Now I understand the references to the charter being gigantic. It’s def larger than my undergrad, and 2x the size of my CPA.

Received #2 last week. In Southern California. My buddy said I paid for at least 2 of those things. I agree.

It’s first week of Jan 2013 and have still not received anything from those sadists! Reporting from NJ

Just got mine in the UK. This thing is like the size of a poster, I feel like I should just tac it above my bed.

Me too, still nothing and in NJ/NYC area too. This is bullshit!

Did u receive the physical copy?

me still nothing blush

Got it on 7th Jan and it’s been sitting inside the tube since then. What a waste of efforts…

ya its not a life changer as thought. Atleast I deserve to flaunt a physical copy of it… cheeky.

Just mailed to cfa asking about the delivery status.

Why don’t you just frame it and stick to a wall? It could please your eye from time to time… :slight_smile: What I must admit, I’m really glad CFAI invested in 2 copies of the charter. I got first of them (which I have framed) during the ceremony in early Dec. The other came in the beginning of Jan via post in the tube. It feels so comfortable to have one copy ‘just in case’… :slight_smile: