CFA charters results

Would be great if pass finalists could post their results on AF. It gives me an indication of whether I passed or failed.

Why don’t you just look at last years results thread?

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91313614

Last years link.

Also I’m not sure how it gives you any indication as to whether you passed or failed given that:

a) you don’t know know what mark got (no matter how well/badly you think it went)

b) the pass mark varies from year to year to reflect the perceived difficulty of the paper, so an equal grading that gave a pass last year could give a fail this year

Did you sit for L3 in Columbus ? If so, I thought it was a pretty smooth test site aside from the usual joke of a parking situation…

I was in Cincinnati. I went to Ohio State and miss Columbus a lot. Where is the location in Columbus?

It was at Capital University Law School downtown by STROS. I talked to candidate beside me some about how Cincinnati’s society was more active than Columbus society. Apparently you all have a big end of the year party every year he was telling me?

I also sat in Columbus. Fortunately I live downtown and can walk because parking is a nightmare.