CFA Confidential

Not terrible, not great, I’ll give her 5.5/10.

Her Amazon bio mentions that she went 3/3, which seems to imply she really knows her stuff. Certainly OK to state as a fact, but when she is using that to sell her book, I don’t know…a borderline violation, no?

I voted. Seriously making money off of this when we give our advice on AF for free…granted the advice is mostly to saw your joant off, but there is useful stuff here. These books are hacksaw all the way and anyone who buys them is sure to fail…spend that money on a live practice exam, dafuq yo.

I noticed there is a place to insert a product link. I think ya’ll know what to do; I’m a little tied up and can’t figure out how to change my user name on amazon right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-20-045-15-Inch-Fat-Hand/dp/B00005A1JN/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1421770426&sr=8-16&keywords=hacksaw

^^

OMG this is brilliant.

A used one would be pursuant to AF methodology, though, if we are being snobs.

If you go to Google images, she appears to have a pretty decent rack. I’d give her a 6-7 depending on how she really looks in person but that’s still far better than most CFA Chartholder women.

I don’t think that’s a violation if it’s true, you can say 3/3.

3/3 in 18 months is where it is.

I did it, I doubt y’all would want to read my book. Pretty short. “Study, MFs!”

lol nice work guys, we’re at 26 people so far

[/quote]

I voted. Seriously making money off of this when we give our advice on AF for free…granted the advice is mostly to saw your joant off, but there is useful stuff here. These books are hacksaw all the way and anyone who buys them is sure to fail…spend that money on a live practice exam, dafuq yo.

[/quote]

+1

So can someone do this? I tried to no avail.