CFA Denial from exam

lol I hope you guys improve your question reading skills for the actual exams.

Why is it so hard to fill out the simple registration Q&A?

By the way, finance requires strong attention to detail.

Hi. Ive got a similar email saying regarding ā€˜damage claimsā€™

Im extremely worried. Ive replied saying there may have been an error.

Do I have to reapply?

When will they reply back?

Too worried.

After the OPā€¦the next 3 ppl to say they were denied admission are from India, interestingā€¦did you not read the question you were replying to?

Hey, I remember to the best of my capabilities, that I wrote ā€˜noā€™ to all the disclosures. Im extremely worried, as I havent got a reply yet. Anyone having gone through a similar situation before, please suggest me on how to go about this.

I have replied 11 hours back. Too tensed

Hey, I remember to the best of my capabilities, that I wrote ā€˜noā€™ to all the disclosures. Im extremely worried, as I havent got a reply yet. Anyone having gone through a similar situation before, please suggest me on how to go about this.

Problem sorted :slight_smile:

We can all go on with our day now.

Hey Guys.I have the same issue.I emailed them saying that it might have been an error on my behalf and I apologised for it.But Iā€™ve received no reply and itā€™s been more than 2 days.Should I email them a again with evidence that Iā€™m a student?

@energyanalyst can you please help, I also got the same mail from CFA PC Program.

It is disturbingā€¦ Almost all of them are from India. Donā€™t think people are spamming but the pattern is alarming

My take is it would be sorted out sooner than later. But this is signalling to me that a lot of young kids even in their first or second year in undergrad are now attempting the exam. They are lying in their statement while registering and the immaturity is showing off. Again it is a just a hunch but a one worth looking into by the CFAI.

The other day I saw an imposter encouraging students in their high school take the FRM exam. It is evident where it is heading

@HerbsDelite yeah, I agree with you.
But do you have any idea of how long they take to reply back ?

Normally within 4 weeks. May be before that. Donā€™t lose hope

1 Like

Have you not yet recd. any reply from the Institute

1 Like

yeah, got the email reply late night.
The email stated:
Professional Conduct is in receipt of your email dated 14 January 2021 wherein you state your ā€œYesā€ response(s) on the Professional Conduct Inquiry form was an error. Based on this representation, we have changed your response to ā€œNoā€ in our records and we have now approved your CFA exam registration. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Professional Conduct-Exam

CFA Institute

@HerbsDelite thanks a lot for your encouragement and most importanantly to keep up the hope in me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are still in violationā€¦ hope you know what I am talking about.

I could not find any ā€œNikunj Dhoot, CFA Charterholderā€ in the members directory of the CFA institute. Of course Nikunj Dhoot could be a ghost or a pseudo name around here. But the random pic could seriously land you trouble over copyright.

This affirms my belief too many kids are now trying to game the CFA institute and misrepresenting their eligibility for taking the exam. And why all of them from a particular geography/country ?

Not to mention you are a potential violator of ethical standards more precisely standard VII B.

Seriouslyā€¦ canā€™t help them. This is what happens when a bunch of toddlers inspired by some shady prep providers in India start taking CFA for a joke.

This is caught up a rage. I am almost tempted to report this kid. Somebody help him out.