CFA exam cancelled IST

Due to demonstrations in İstanbul you have cancelled the CFA exam in İstanbul.

Now hundreds of people are in a disadvantaged position. Many people I have talked to say that because number of people attended in İstanbul represents a low percentage of overall attendants through out the world (like 1% of total), CFA institute would not put effort and give an exam soon.

Ihope CFA dıon’t say ‘Ok guys sorry what has happened, but we can’t give you an exam soon, so See you next year" I hope they have a contincency plan for such situations…Because such things happens, you can’t guarantee it won’t happen again

Institute demands very high standards from invetment community with ethical and corporate governance stuff…I hope Institute will handle this problem by considering the mentioned rules it has established.

CFA Inst. please Just don’t treat us a bunch of pepole unfairly just because we are not in USA or in England and because we are few…

think CFAI was in a damn if u do damn if u don’t situation.

carry on the exam and risk things going south over the whole day

dun carry out the exam and face the wrath of the candidates who prepared for it over the year

really have to depend on what they will do after this. this sets the precedence

Heard of it. IST section is cancelled just one week before the exam.

There are some amazing things happened. In Beijing, lots of people were late because of

the poor transportation of the testing centre. In Shenzhen, some proctors asked candidates

to tear up the morning pledge. Also, sth went wrong, which made the exam started at 9;30, and

the papers were collected at 12;30.

CFA right now is far far away from what they said “professional and integrity”. It is hard to believe

a decades lasting institutiion can make so many mistakes globally this year.

These seem like localized events and out of the control of CFAI, except for their choice of proctors.

I hope the people in Istanbul can write a make up exam soon.