CFA Halifax

What is your email? Thanks

cfahalifax@gmail.com is what I use publically. It pushes to my account. This is the second one of these this week. I feel busier than Manny Ramieriez’s agent. Thx

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfahalifax@gmail.com is what I use publically. It > pushes to my account. > > This is the second one of these this week. I feel > busier than Manny Ramieriez’s agent. > > Thx You’re the underdog everyone is rooting for. Leaving small town with no money, connections or FO experience to make it big in the city.

Nice. Speaking of underdogs, going to se Mongol tonight, can’t wait! Love foriegn films and Mongolian history!

Wow. Great movie. great example of how you don’t need $100 or even $20 million to make a great movie. Can’t wait for the sequels.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Leaving small town with no money, Just be careful on those buses.

ya no kidding… so many fcuked up ppl out there. in case the americans don’t know what we’re talkin bout, goto nationalpost.com and read yesterday’s headlines