CFA Hook Up

guys i am now in gange of Level 3 … hope you guys dnt mind this incresewink

^ I remember my first internet

Fun fact of the day: What is now known as the world wide web was invented by a British physicist while working at CERN.

I banged a hot charter holder but she was a total career girl. Not someone you’d want to be married to nor to raise your kids.

I think it would be a waste of time dating a charter holder. When I explain finance stuff to chicks they love it. They think that I am so smart. Little do they know I’m just regurgitating schweser.

Id much rather a girl study things like nude yoga, massage therapy, or lesbian threesomes. A girl that has mastered those subjects gets my gold standard for HCBs.

Fun fact part 2: That physicist was Al Gore.

Fun fact part 3 …to be continued

Tim Berners-Lee was the guy… and I didn’t even have to look it up.

I do remember playing with the Mosaic browser in early 1994 when it hit me: “This thing is totally going to change the way the ENTIRE WORLD WORKS.” It was one truly mind-blowing moment.

The problem is that I had never encountered anything quite as transformative as that, and so although I knew it was big, even then, I realize that it was a change that is orders of magnitude larger than anything I could have concieved of, even then.

I don’t think I have ever quite experienced something that big in terms of technological possibility. Downloading one’s consciousness into a new body might be the only thing I can imagine that is on par (with the creative possibilities, there’s lots of stuff that can have huge destructive impacts).

bchad gets a cookie for the correct answer.

I agree with you on transformative tech…most things today are evolutionary rather than revolutionary

That would be nice. I would download my consciousness to a Darth Vader body. I could say: “Your money is all gone; there’s nothing to do about that.” [insert Darth Vader music here]

haHAAHA ! YES I WOULD CONCUR

Morning of the exam I could not care less what I looked like. Getting my nails done/doing laundry/shampooing my hair all come at high opportunity costs. And I still pick up at exams :slight_smile:

It seems like we would never be able to determine whether a download of consciousness would actually work. If you copied your memories into a new body and killed your old body, the new body would still think that it was the old body. How would you ever know that your consciouness has been transferred, and that it’s not just a copy of your old consciousness?

OMG!!! SO TRUE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

AS I AM MOVING FROM L1 TO L2 AND L3 I AM FEELING MORE LONELY THEN EVER… IS ANYONE FEEL THE SAME

wasn’t this exactly like the plot of The Prestige. hugh jackson has to kill his clone to perform the magic trick

Not sure why, but I really like this post.

I would definitely be interested in this type of arraingement and I remember seeing some very attractive women at the test centre last time but I think the market is inefficient and the gender balance is not in my favour.