CFA I June 2009 Candidates

Hi. This might be a little early for most, but is anyone attempting / considering attempting CFA I in June 2009? Am trying to pull together a study group just to help, motivate and guide one another along the way. Feel free to send me an email at alvinlin@fas.harvard.edu if you so are! Cheers

‘Planning’ to register soon and start studying in Oct for JUNE 09

Bleuwhale can I ask you if you study at Harvard as an undergraduate or as a graduate?

As sumz, planing to start studying from the first weekend of Oct for the June 09 exam. Already registered and the Curriculum is due tomorrow!

Hi Neagu. I’m not a senior and am planning to sit for the exam June2009. Hope that answers your question.

Hey guys. I’ve received several replies at my personal email. I am unable to connect your emails to your nicks on AF - thus, feel free to drop me a line at alvinlin@fas.harvard.edu Have had the pleasure with linking up with many o you esteemed pple. Cheers

Hi guys, I have not yet decided fully about the Dec08 exams so hopefully I’ll sit down for the june 09 exams. Need to register as well and order the study material. Don’t know what should i go for and whether or not I should join a full/part time course for it?? Any suggestionssssssss!!! Many thanks in adv.

I’m registered and already have received my books for the June 09 Exam. I plan on self studying using the CFA institue books until Jan, then take a course like Stalla or Schweser.

Houstonite824 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m registered and already have received my books > for the June 09 Exam. I plan on self studying > using the CFA institue books until Jan, then take > a course like Stalla or Schweser. Starting to study already? OMG! you are scaring me :open_mouth:

Will register soon, then start studying early october using CFAI text only.