CFA Institute Membership Requirements Email

I assume everyone got this email?

Anyone know what questions they ask in the sponsorship form? Joey?

I didn’t get the email because I had already completed the form. When you start the sponsor part of the application you can actually see a sample that they send to the designated sposnors.

I remember it was some pretty basic questions on the sponsor form. My local society has a membership chair who was really helpful, gave me the person name and phone number.(there were all charterholders and current society member, I guess their duty was to sponsor new members). They can submit the sponsorship via online, I called them up, they asked for a copy of my resume, and emailed them the CFAI link for online sponsorship form. 3-days later, I completed the sponsoship requirement. Yeah, I would call up the local society you are applying first.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t get the email because I had already > completed the form. When you start the sponsor > part of the application you can actually see a > sample that they send to the designated sposnors. Here’s a link to the sample: https://www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/join/pdf/sponsor.pdf