CFA Institute potentially offended Standard IIIb by mishandling their online L2 result procedure?

I think CFA Institute potentially offended Standard IIIb by mishandling their online L2 result procedure. How do you guys think?

What is Standard IIIb? I don’t feel like looking it up.

lol

This would have been a much better question if you’d given us 4 two-part answers to choose from… A - because they didn’t release results to everyone in a timely fashing AND because they failed to keep a list of restricted data B - because they didn’t release the results in a timely fashion but NOT because they failed to keep a list of restricted data etc

If my memory serves me right and IIIb is fair dealing, I would say no. Not related to investment recommendations and we aren’t clients/prospects of CFAI. You can probably count on this appearing in one of the ethics vignettes next year.

OK, let’s try again. How about this one: Standard VII-A: Conduct as Members and Candidates in the CFA Program 5 Providing confidential exam information to candidates or to the public

By mishandling L2 result precedure, those guys (aka CFA Institute) already contaminate their own reputation. Which one?