CFA Institute Questions?

I noticed that some sections in the CFA institute books have no CFA questions from previous exams. Does this mean that those sections are new to the curriculum. The reason I ask is because I have Schweser questions (2007), which I will practice with. I am thinking if I do that I will miss practing on the new stuff on the curriculum. THank you

“The reason I ask is because I have Schweser questions (2007), which I will practice with. I am thinking if I do that I will miss practing on the new stuff on the curriculum.” Seriously? Schweser didn’t put the 2008 curriculum into the 2007 study notes? I’m so phucked…

"I noticed that some sections in the CFA institute books have no CFA questions from previous exams. Does this mean that those sections are new to the curriculum. " Some sections don’t even have any practice questions either from previous exams or otherwise!! So I strongly believe that they would not be tested on the exam but those readings are included for a reaason that they flow through some other readings, may be. @ Tabu & Skillionaire: Are you practicing 07 schweser pro?? Is it missing a lot of 08 stuff? Thanks

anishcandy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Some sections don’t even have any practice > questions either from previous exams or > otherwise!! So I strongly believe that they would > not be tested on the exam but those readings are > included for a reaason that they flow through some > other readings, may be. > I strongly believe that you need to work hard on dispelling that belief. Gaming this exam is almost always a bad idea.

Thanks for the feedback Joey. I did not skip any reading though. If I an questioned on any of those LOS I’ll be very well able to answer them =) …

Good job.

Joey: Along with others, I have seen you to be most active on this forum. Are you done with your exams or still a candidate? Anish