CFA institute sample and mock exams

Hey everyone, Before I register to passe the sample and mock exams given by the CFA Institute, I’d like to know if they are downloadable (pdf format or so) or if you have to stay connected all the time and answer question per question. Thanks

Nop, you can only answer questions while you are connected and there is no such thing as a download function. You can try the PrtSc function and Copy+Paste in Word. Milos

“Search” function would help, as this was discussed about 1.5-2 weeks ago! It is NOT downloadable, you cannot copy & paste, and you do not get the questions at the end (just your score, area scores and the answers and where to find them). You can “print screen;” however, there is a disclaimer that you agree to saying you will NOT do that, because it’s a violation of the CFAI rules… Also, there is a “PAUSE” button, but should only be used in emergencies. Essentially, you should sit down and do the exam at one sitting…

As a follow up, I will ask the question that I once asked before: Does anyone know of anyone who has been disciplined for violating the disclaimer that "you agree to not print/copy because it’s a violation of the CFAI rules… "

I was wondering why CFA doesn’t want to provide computer exam like what ETS is doing for GMAT, GRE. why they like to operation in a black box and bundle their fat curriculum? The answer is: maximize profit NYLS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As a follow up, I will ask the question that I > once asked before: Does anyone know of anyone who > has been disciplined for violating the disclaimer > that "you agree to not print/copy because it’s a > violation of the CFAI rules… "

Logistics. Too expensive.