CFA Institute Topic Tests

Hey all,

I´m doing CFA Instiute Topic Tests after readings on their website and I´m in the range of 80-97%. Just wonder about these questions and the real ones in the exam. Are their questions a good preparation for the exam?

Cheers

I’m going to say the topic tests are harder than the actual questions on the exam. But I would still do all of them.

You think the Topic Test questions on CFAs Institute Website are harder than the Exam questions? Other opinions?

I found that the topic tests on the CFAI website were harder than the actual exam as well

Correct.

I don’t know if this is true or not but I heard that the topic tests were actually drafts of questions that never made it through to the actual exam. The questions aren’t in item set format, are they? I took level 1 in June 2013 but I don’t even remember if CFAI offered topic tests on their website. I definitely remember doing them for 2 and 3.

I would say that attempting Topic Test and Mock Tests on CFA Institute website would prepare you well for the exam. However, don’t rely solely on the topic tests and mock tests on CFA Institute website, do study from CFA curriculum end of chapter practice questions.

You got to pay the full price and don’t leave any stone unturned. There is no shortcut for success and no substitute for hard work.

Good Luck.

thanks @sydneyguy