CFA Institute's Control Weaknesses

For the CFA Institute to erroneously allow CFA Level III Exam results before the realease date, it just shows that the Institute has some serious control weaknesses…

How could they allow such a thing to happen?

No wonder the much trolling (in their website) by folks who are trying to prove ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ using non-sensical theories…

I believe there are students, in the past, who failed when they should have passed and of course viceversa… CFAI becoming any other BS examining body…

Listen CFAI, streghthen your internal controls if you want to remain credible…

“who failed when they should have passed and of course viceversa… CFAI becoming any other BS examining body…”

How do you figure?

They apologized… No?

Apologizing does not mean they dont have control weaknesses…

you mean internal control weakness?

It was one time. Saying they have control weaknesses is a little brash.

^^ Seems the result slip had happened previously too? Saw someone bump earlier year’s post.

Was kinda taken aback when the incident came to light. I was under the impression that with the fees and strict test conditions and the standards and everything, they would have minimal/zero slip-ups.

Seems their IT is kind of weak. Even the access to exam papers was an issue last year and I sincerely thought they would have corrected it and made it robust in ONE YEAR time, but sad to say that this year too - there were many issues.