CFA Institute's Newest Prep Provider - Yours Truly

On 14 March 2023, I became the newest CFA Institute Prep Provider for the CFA exams; CFA Institute officially approved my application.

This has been a long time coming, as my business model (covering only the most difficult topic areas in the CFA curriculum) did not mesh with CFA Institute’s ideal (covering a substantial portion of the curriculum at at least one Level). However, on March 13 they reviewed my materials and found that I meet their criteria, and on March 14 they sent me the approved application.

Yippee!

In celebration of this momentous occasion, I am now running a sale on my website: all exams, subscriptions, and my Survivor’s Guide are 30% off from now through April 7.

How fitting that it should come almost 10 years to the day after I joined AnalystForum (17 March 2013: St. Patrick’s Day).

I cannot overstate how grateful I am to CFA Institute, and to the CFA candidates whom I have been able to help these last 18 years, many of whom have become dear friends. Here’s looking forward to at least 18 more!

BCIII

8 Likes

congrats! your answers on the forum have been a great help to a lot of ppl, including me!

Glad to hear it.

You’re very kind.

Here is a link to the website in case you want to support @S2000magician:
http://www.financialexamhelp123.com/

1 Like

Congratulations Mr S2000Magician!

You’re a great help to me and I look forward to Level 3!!

Thank you, Chuka!

Hello Mr S2000Magician!

Happy new year!

I am now in Level 3; can I get some help from you?

I’'m quite shocked you were not already. You have been producing all that material with out a pre-look at the material is quite impressive.
Do you think they will pay more attention now when you tell them they have it wrong?

They already are.

Last November I got an e-mail from CFA Institute asking me if I would be willing to have a conference call with them about handling errata. I told them that I was quite eager to do so, and we had the call.

I have some things to discuss with them once the Level III exam cycle is over, probably early next week.