CFA Jobline

How decent is this? I am considering ponying up money but I will be real disappointed if the amount of positions is equivalent to say AF Job Postings.

not that i’ve ever looked, but i can’t imagine what kind of good stuff would be listed on a “jobline” of any kind

I found my current job through CFA Institute’s Jobline. I am a research analyst for a multi-billion dollar, multi-strategy manager. It’s like anything else, there will be a lot of crap, but at the same time some real opportunities.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not that i’ve ever looked, but i can’t imagine > what kind of good stuff would be listed on a > “jobline” of any kind You haven’t looked but you’re offering an opinion? Sounds about right.

The jobline seems to have pretty solid jobs on it, not like monster or the others that have a million multilevel marketing positions posted.

A lot of them now just link to efinancialcareers’ website, but it is the subset of efinancialcareers postings that are more CFA appropriate.

i landed an equity research position through jobline

fail L2 a couple of times, give up on the charter, then hate on the charter and everything associated. makes sense. BOMC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > not that i’ve ever looked, but i can’t imagine > > what kind of good stuff would be listed on a > > “jobline” of any kind > > > You haven’t looked but you’re offering an opinion? > Sounds about right.