CFA & Jobs in Singapore

I will be appearing for L3 exam in June 2008. I am currently working in India. I would like the whether the cfa exam will help me get a job in singapore. I am interested in the private equity & investmnet banking space.

Hey rammu - I do believe you can get a job in a bank in Singapore. I am working in Singapore but into IT. Currently appearing for L1 and looking to move to a financial analyst role after completing 2 levels if i can. Best of luck for your search.

Hi Amit, Thanks a lot for the info. I am also working in IT. Could you please send me your contact details to green7952@yahoo.com.

not easy given current market conditions. mostly mid-level (AVP/VP) for PE and IB. in singapore alot of financial entry-level jobs are operations and credit-related roles…

Hey rammu - please send me the contact details to the email address mystically@gmail.com. Thanks for your help mate!!

I meant email address & not contact details.

Anything that helps bro, did you send it already?

Dinesh - Are you interested in moving to Singapore?

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dinesh - > > Are you interested in moving to Singapore? Nopes pimp, I am happy with where I am (you know where), just need to switch the department from IT to Equity Research. I am looking for jobs in Singapore for my very close friend in Singapore (same lastname as yours, if I know, what’s yours with conformity). She has been trying for jobs there after graduation so just trying to hook her up with as many recruiters and body shoppers to help her out. Let me know if you can help in a way? … You too seem to be searching there I guess from your old posts. Let me know if you have good contacts there?

DS - I have loads of contacts, shoot me an email offline to discuss.

sorry to burst your bubble but i think it could possibly be very hard…

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DS - I have loads of contacts, shoot me an email > offline to discuss. Thanks a billion pimp!!! I will contact you tomorrow at office.