CFA L2 Dreams and Nightmares

Lol I had a dream this morning…that i passed…but then my daughter woke me up…when she went to go eat breakfast I wanted to go back to sleep so I could keep dreaming that wonderful dream of passing…however once I entered the dream state again and opened my email…I saw…we are sorry to inform you…haha oh well.

Please dont write something like this. Only 2 days left and people are in delicate state already.

No, CFA will ask everyone whose script is missing to rewrite. It happened in Dec 2010 or 2011. All the scripts from Ghana (West Africa) centre were missing during shipment. They were given the option of writing again immediately or writing it in June. Both options were free of charge, In addition they were to write the next exam after that free. Nigerian students were further compensated with refund of plane ticket fares and hotel accommodation expense. In all, CFAI was very fair to those students. Most people who retook it immediately passed.

No, CFA will ask everyone whose script is missing to rewrite. It happened in Dec 2010 or 2011. All the scripts from Ghana (West Africa) centre were missing during shipment. They were given the option of writing again immediately or writing it in June. Both options were free of charge, In addition they were to write the next exam after that free. Nigerian students were further compensated with refund of plane ticket fares and hotel accommodation expense. In all, CFAI was very fair to those students. Most people who retook it immediately passed.