CFA Level 1, Dec 2020 Dallas, TX

Hello,

I’m planning to take my CFA Level 1exam this December. Looking to form a study group. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Vijay

Hey Vijay, I’m also in DFW if you are interested.

Hey Jordan. Thats great! I’m available at +1 469-430-3059. We can have a quick call if you’re okay.

Hi, I’m Femi David and I am interested here is my number +2348125885377

Hey there, I’m North of Dallas in McKinney. Are you all still studying?

Yes, I’m still studying. I’ve pushed my date to Feb 2021. Howz your preparation going on?

Nice, I’m taking it in Dec 2020. Why’d you pick Feb?

I’m getting back into it now. Starting over and in the middle of quant. How’s it going with you?

I felt that I need some more time for prep, so I got to push it to Feb. I’m available at 469-430-3059. Please feel free to call/text me when you get a chance.

1 Like

Will do, mine is 972-880-4231. Anyone in the area feel free to reach out. It’s good to have nearby contacts in similar fields! :slight_smile:

Hi David,

If you’re still studying for L1, myself and CFA Aspirant are starting the study group with a first virtual meet up on Saturday.

Hi Jordan,

If you’re still studying for L1, myself and CFA Aspirant are starting the study group with a first virtual meet up on Saturday.

add me too. I’m based in qatar my email is iup2015@yahoo.com

You bet!

Trevor,

I’m down. Text me at 813-816-4158 and give me the details.

Hey Jordan, join us on our study group Discord!

Hi everyone

I am Aiza from Sydney. I am interested too. Could you please add me to your group. Here is my number +61473093078.
Thanks,
Aiza

1 Like

Do you think it is not enough time to start studying from August for December exam? At the moment I work part-time (25h per a week). I am not native speaker (my English level probably between intermediate to advanced) and I have accounting background? What are your thoughts guys?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hey, I’m from CT and I’m taking the exam in December. I would appreciate if you added me to your study group 203-385-2331