CFA Level 1 June '08 Toronto?

Hi everyone! Anyone for Level 1 in Toronto wanting to meet up for review/study sessions? Let me know, and good luck!

Hi, I’m also writing in June 08 and live in Mississauga. I’m presently using my CFA institute books first. I’m half way through Financial Statement. If you are in the west end of the GTA let me know. my email is wayne_pfp@yahoo.ca

I’m writing in June as well…can meet up in the Mississauga or downtown area sabeen.saeed [at] gmail

Hey Shreya are you from south africa by any chance?

I live and work in downtown, i m in if you guys every want to hook up for CFA study. watleeds@gmail.com

I live and work in downtown, can meet up for level I study, e mail mczaple@yahoo.ca

have any of you guys got the study notes yet?

I have a copy of the kaplan schweser level 1 study notes 2008 , for sale for $180. contact me asap as they will go quick I am located at bathurst and steeles books1818@yahoo.ca

hey mir18 i’m definitely interested but i’ll let u know after 9am est today…hoping it won’t come to that!

I’m looking to join a study/review group aswell! Im located at Yonge/Finch, but wouldn’t mind a downtown location. raushanp@gmail.com

Hey everyone, Reading from the past posts, looks like you guys have formed a group. Is there a room for one more? I m sitting for it in June 08 as well. If anyone of you could let me know how, when, where your group meets I will be greatful. Or if anyone of you knows about any other group that has formed recently. I live on Don Mills/Finch across Seneca College- Newnham Campus. email: fahams@gmail.com thanks.