CFA Level I Exam changed date to THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

It’s on the main page of CFAI: check http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/index.html They said they have a bowling tournament the following Saturday. That’s terrible for all of us.

hmmm didn’t you get that email earlier? I thought everybody knew about that already.

BAN

Are you kidding?

LOL, unfortunately where I live there are no bowling tournament

i heard if you show up and bowl >200 you automatically pass! its what i’m banking on at this point

I have checked the website, there is nothing… Where is this tournament you are talking about?

The tournament is in New York for all the proctors and all that were involved in the exam process, but the regionals are held right after the exam on this saturday. And the winners will be sent to New York to compete. Since they need more time due to the number of competitors they also decided to start the test at 9, and go straight to 3pm without a break. They felt that, that was able to test the endurance of the candidate.

Char-Lee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i heard if you show up and bowl >200 you > automatically pass! its what i’m banking on at > this point Can you really do this?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Char-Lee Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i heard if you show up and bowl >200 you > > automatically pass! its what i’m banking on at > > this point > > > Can you really do this? … on occasion…

Note to self: Do not bet on any bowling matches with Char-Lee.

Thats a mean joke:( I almost got a heart attack…

That’s just too funny!!! LOL

Also this Saturday will include an experimental unscored section. This is a discrete section likewise. What it means for candidates, is now instead of a morning and afternoon session, there will be a morning, noon, and night session. CFAI is beginning to take after the LSAC Organization.