CFA Level II (June 2013) - San Diego Group?

Would be interested if there is a group in the San Diego area that is preparing for Level II in June 2013.

If interested please call Jim @ 858-705-5680 howiekook@hotmail.com

I’m in UTC area, also preparing to write L2 next June. Shoot me an email at v i l i 1 1 0 8 at h o t m a i l . c o m (no space)

yes i am also looking to prepare for the June 2013 L2 exam

please contact me peter @ 858-610-0661 petercom10@yahoo.com

It is a good idea to start preparing early for your 2013 Level 2 exam. I suggest you consider making Arif Irfanullah’s video lectures a part of your study routine. You can start with 2012 lectures and then upgrade to 2013 lectures when they become available. The best part of these lectures is that they follow the CFA Curriculum and emphasize important concepts. www.arifirfanullah.com.

It is a good idea to start preparing early for your 2013 Level 2 exam. I suggest you consider making Arif Irfanullah’s video lectures a part of your study routine. You can start with 2012 lectures and then upgrade to 2013 lectures when they become available. The best part of these lectures is that they follow the CFA Curriculum and emphasize important concepts. www.arifirfanullah.com.