CFA Level III 2017 Official Results Thread

This is what it all boils down to. Let’s keep this thread clean and post only the results (until then, people can play in the historic TELL thread!) IMO, most of the active LIII candidates of AF should pass. If not, there is always a next time where we can bounce back :slight_smile: All the very best to everyone!

Too early dude. :slight_smile: Wait till tomorrow morning when everyone’s anxiety peaks.

we re almost done !

Bravely! He defeated superstition and has taken over responsibility.

No doubt, but it will be know only tomorrow ))

If I fail, I will gladly take it. But will never believe that it was because of this! All the best to you though I hope you pass :slight_smile:

Will see tomorrow…

If I fail, I will gladly take it. But will never believe that it was because of this! All the best to you though I hope you pass :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Good luck everyone - I hope this will be a pass, I am out of gas, can’t take this thing a second time…

Let’s pray!

Next 30 hours or so are going to suck.

In my mind I’ve accepted failure already for this year, dont want even to check the results. :frowning:

Let’s all pass with flying colors!

Can this be made a sticky thread

Best of luck friends. Remember, its only a test, no matter what the result is, make sure it makes you a better and stronger person.

9 am and it will blow up. I hope we will not receive emails at 5pm, otherwise, the number of messages will be insane…

You still around? You’re the one who claimed to finish AM in 1 hour or so I guess? You’re pass with all >70’s.

GOTTEEEE!!!

Hoping for the best, but prepared for the chance that something went wrong. I thought I wouldn’t sleep well tonight but with the way I feel today I expect to sleep like a baby. I think I’ve hit the final calm resolve stage.

Best of luck to all of you tomorrow!

We were supposed to keep this thread clean, right?

Wish they’d announce the pass rate to give us something to stew on… I’m calling 54%. Good luck folks!!

Yes, Viraj please start a clean new thread into which only the results go…waiting on the results past 9am …goes…