CFA Level III Results Date

^This guy knows how to calendar.

Not sure how it could be anything but, after seeing that.

Rec’d an email confirming 8/8/17 results date from CFAI.

Going to be a nervous Tuesday

Got the e-mail as well

Just when I forget all about the exam I get the email!

Only around this time of a year I wish time would go faster.

hope it turns out to be a lucky number > 8.8.1+7…

Did you take level 3 for the last 5 years?

Lord no. I’d be typing this from beyond the grave if that were the case. I accomplished the above with sufficient Google search skills.

Now, is better.

if you did, i admire your persistence.

haha, but good to know you didn’t.

:slight_smile:

NANA

Level 2 passees will be rushing into the thread tomorrow…while we wait around speculating… about better in AM or PM…about pens and pencils and frixions…about 1 box and 2 boxes…about curriculum changes…about membership…about does cancelling/ rewriting hurt my chances …about should I have labeled my answers … about questions left blank - was it too many …about no. of mocks attempted - is it too little …about no. of hours spent - how much is ideal… tell-tell signs…all-in-all about did we do enough OR some of us whether did enough candidates do worser than how I did?

And which third-party prep material is best… is Schweser enough?.. which package did you guys get?.. Just direct them to the 2017 Boxers thread where all will be revealed!

where do u live in Germany then? I am in Frankfurt

Hahaha…This is way too funny:) I’m less and less confident with time passing by…I felt prepared going to the exam, but I was late and the 5 minutes delay due to the proctor didn’t finish reading the instructions on time in my exam center really screwed me. I don’t even know if I should sign up again if I don’t pass this time. I feel I did everything I could.