cfa material audio?

I walk to work and have about 40 minutes that I could be listening to something other than music. Anyone know of any audio programs that help with lvl1.

go to schsweser or stalla

I have intentions to take CFA level I exam in June 2009, could somebody please tell me how much time I should give from October 2008 onwards till June 2009 for 100% success and whether I should start preparation through CFA Course or from Schwerser Note. I’m confused as CFA notes are in so much detail, which I may not be able to cover. If at all I cover CFA Course books even then I am not sure whether I would be able to retain all at the time of Exam, I also know that CFA course is the best source for exam and somebody told me that if you want 100% success use CFA Course. Please help me to resolve this problem as this is the first step towards CFA, if wrong then have no time to repent.

100% success well transfer $10,000 to my paypal and I will give you the holy grail for 100% success in CFA email me for further details

khurrams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m confused as CFA notes are in so much > detail, which I may not be able to cover. If at > all I cover CFA Course books even then I am not > sure whether I would be able to retain all at the > time of Exam, I also know that CFA course is the > best source for exam and somebody told me that if > you want 100% success use CFA Course. just start studying…you will have plenty of time to cry in the nights before the exam. right now, you just need to get into the pond and stop worrying if the water will be cold : ) - ramp up, lock in a case of red bull, and get moving. read the CFAI material front to back and keep an open investopedia wondow open on the pc

I would have to agree with Daj here. You need to quit talking about it and do it. A case of red bull may not be that healthy for you but when the test if over you will be able to get back to normal. I love investopedia