CFA Material or Bust

Have any you come to the realization that the prep materials do not prepare you for the exams…I have, no more for me. It’s all CFA Institute materials from here out!!! WarrenB1

ill tell you in about six to eight weeks

WarrenB1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Have any you come to the realization that the prep > materials do not prepare you for the exams…I > have, no more for me. It’s all CFA Institute > materials from here out!!! > > WarrenB1 i like the CFAI stuff better, i “get” it more but i still am scared shi%less

I am not sure if I will use schweser again, will try to stick with CFAI text

i agree…the questions in the back of the readings, especially the ones that have been on previous exams, those questions make a lot more sense to me… the questions i see on other prep materials are just…different? granted they still test u on the same material…but yea…i agree with daj…i’m quite scared at this point~!! >.

if i decide to take it for a third time, i’m going all CFAI texts.

my coworker ONLY used schweser and it took him 2 times, but by the end, he had just memorized the secret sauce… he is now using schweser again for level 2…fyi…im just saying