CFA > MBA

Outside proof that CFA > MBA from an independent audience: http://www.economist.com/comment/937599#comment-937599

MBA’s are cocky when they go out and get a job and act pretty lazy. CFA candidates have to fight tooth and nail through hell and back MBA’s are the Marines. CFA charterholders are Navy Seals.

I would never call a Marine lazy.

MBA is definately better if you’re looking for a career change (if you go to a decent school, decent being at least top 20) CFA much better for advancing in finance arena, IMO

obvious troll is obvious

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would never call a Marine lazy. Good one.

MBA’s feel they are owed an elite position at graduation. After shelling out over 1/4 million in costs, they feel entitled to have the path set for them. CFA candidates fight hard and work hard. For the few CFA candidates who feel they are owed a job just for passing the tests, they will eventually feel the pain and go back to fighting hard, or give up in failure, curse the CFA, and spread their hate on how “useless” it is.

i’m sure the responses wont be biased on a CFA website

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would never call a Marine lazy. Agreed.

greengrape Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MBA’s feel they are owed an elite position at > graduation. After shelling out over 1/4 million in > costs, they feel entitled to have the path set for > them. > > CFA candidates fight hard and work hard. For the > few CFA candidates who feel they are owed a job > just for passing the tests, they will eventually > feel the pain and go back to fighting hard, or > give up in failure, curse the CFA, and spread > their hate on how “useless” it is. Right, because it’s easy to get into Harvard or Wharton or Booth MBA school.

what does having both make you?

ohitsthisthreadagain.jpg yepitsatroll.jpg

AndyPettitteIsGreat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > greengrape Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > MBA’s feel they are owed an elite position at > > graduation. After shelling out over 1/4 million > in > > costs, they feel entitled to have the path set > for > > them. > > > > CFA candidates fight hard and work hard. For > the > > few CFA candidates who feel they are owed a job > > just for passing the tests, they will > eventually > > feel the pain and go back to fighting hard, or > > give up in failure, curse the CFA, and spread > > their hate on how “useless” it is. > > Right, because it’s easy to get into Harvard or > Wharton or Booth MBA school. i dont get you people, why are your reading comprehension skills so freaking poor? where did i ever say it was easy to get into those schools. i call troll

fitting in > MBA > CFA

CFAs are just a bunch of IT and engineers who think collecting a bunch of designations will help them become portfolio managers.

FredMC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAs are just a bunch of IT and engineers who > think collecting a bunch of designations will help > them become portfolio managers. Go home you bigot troll.

FredMC must be a disgruntled CFA candidate, or is just intentionally trying to get banned.