CFA might be a wrong life path for me...

hmm you are trying very hard to prove that you are a girl…

One of my dream jobs I will never get is working for one of those hedge funds that just invests in fine art and maybe classic Ferraris. I will take the personality test later.

What is INFP? Only difference from me is more intuition than sensing . What is sensing anyway…

I just found it annoying when everyone thought I was faking myself, hehe

I know an IT colleague who is also INTP so your programming skills make sense.

I like seeing other introverted people in the results ^.^

Introverted ( I ) 69.44% Extroverted (E) 30.56% Sensing ( S ) 60% Intuitive (N) 40% Thinking ( T ) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18% Judging ( J ) 56.41% Perceiving § 43.59%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

INFP’s of the world, reflect!

I’m INTJ

ISTJ - “Trustee”- funny enough people trust me with their sisters but not their cash

FUBAR here.

180 degress opposite of STL! Yes!

Introverted ( I ) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67% Intuitive ( N ) 59.38% Sensing (S) 40.63% Feeling ( F ) 52.78% Thinking (T) 47.22% Judging ( J ) 51.72% Perceiving § 48.28%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - “Author”. Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

OMG 83% introverted?

Help me pass my exam…

So according to this I’m an entrepreneur and you enjoy helping others. In other words, you work for me.

Maybe but I at least enjoy my slave wages smiley

Why am I doing this personality quiz when I should be studying…???

ISTJ - Trustee (decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time - honoured insitutions. Dependable - 11.6% of population).

I say… that sounds about right.

Sorry but I’m going to have to let you go. It’s come to my attention you spend too much time on the Internet during work hours.

Introverted ( I ) 56.41% Extroverted (E) 43.59% Sensing ( S ) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44% Thinking ( T ) 54.05% Feeling (F) 45.95% Judging ( J ) 64.86% Perceiving § 35.14%

ISTJ - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I’m BAMF as well.

Introverted (I) 76% Extroverted (E) 24%

Sensing (S) 51.61% Intuitive (N) 48.39%

Thinking (T) 70.59% Feeling (F) 29.41%

Perceiving § 50% Judging (J) 50%

ISTJ - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.

11.6% of total population.

Introverted ( I ) 62.16% Extroverted (E) 37.84% Intuitive ( N ) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06% Thinking ( T ) 67.74% Feeling (F) 32.26% Judging ( J ) 51.35% Perceiving § 48.65% Your type is: INTJ** INTJ** - “Mastermind”. Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.