CFA might be a wrong life path for me...

So there are 2^4 = 16 different combinations of the four variables.

If they were evenly distributed, you’d have about 6.25% of the population in each. It’s interesting to see how far the deviations go.

ISTJ - 11.6% ESTP - 4.3% INTP - 3.3% INTJ - 2.1% ENTJ - 1.8% INFJ - 1.5%

Between these, you have about 25% of everyone.

Chillax bro, I was just helping other CFA candidates. What did you expect?

Anyway, good luck with surrounding yourself with all the ESTP types, ready to compare dicks at a moment’s notice.

ISTJ - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Introverted ( I ) 69.23% Extroverted (E) 30.77% Sensing ( S ) 64.29% Intuitive (N) 35.71% Thinking ( T ) 72.97% Feeling (F) 27.03% Judging ( J ) 55% Perceiving § 45% Your type is: ISTJ** ISTJ** - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I would imagine most of this board will be the more logical thinking type. People who willingly sacrifice and go for this multi year journey for the CFA program are doing it with reasoning, generally not emotion

I am ISFP, 8.8%

This is me: Possible Career Paths for the ISFP: Artist Musician / Composer Designer Child Care / Early Childhood Development Social Worker /Counselor Teacher Psychologist Veterinarian Forest Ranger Pediatrician

Most are

I just have to tell myself I’m a weirdo and I can do this. I can still work in finance for the rest of my life. I’ll just do things after work hours to keep sane and true to my personality. Like photography, playing my piano, providing relationship counseling to my friends (psychologist), caring for my pets (Veterinarian), teaching Aussie friends Chinese language (teacher)…

hmm…well for me it started with logic and descended (ascended) to emotions

Extroverted ( E ) 55.56% Introverted (I) 44.44% Sensing ( S ) 58.82% Intuitive (N) 41.18% Feeling ( F ) 71.43% Thinking (T) 28.57% Perceiving ( P ) 55% Judging (J) 45%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - “Entertainer”. Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Haa, I didnt surprise myself… But keen to know from where are you guys taking what you should be doing? Is there some link I am missing…

Between I agree with Alladdin here. Started with logic, right now with more of emotion :slight_smile:

^ I’m only 25% different from you.

I think work and career can change your personality. It hasn’t changed mine yet… Let’s stay tuned…

Out of curiosity , I wonder if there is any correlation between horroscopes and personality type assesments …i am a saggitarius !

That could get dangerous. Reminds me of that article where some woman said she would spend her entire life to get the CFA and it would say CFA on her tombstone

Emotion leads to insanity…

I am catching mere glimpses of insanity in the rear view window, i wonder what lays beyond logic and emotion…could it be qqqbee?

Introverted ( I ) 64.71% Extroverted (E) 35.29% Sensing ( S ) 65% Intuitive (N) 35% Thinking ( T ) 57.58% Feeling (F) 42.42% Judging ( J ) 64.1% Perceiving § 35.9%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - “Trustee”. Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

I thought it would be INTP

I’m a Cancer

What is qqqbee? It sounds too much like my last employer QBE Insurance -_-

Qqqbee is a legend on this forum.

I wrote a detailed summary in this thread, about midway down

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91293703

qqqbee was a forum member from Taiwan who thought the cfai conspired to fail him. He had to repeat L1 a couple of times and created a tirade on the forum asking ppl for help.He emailed the cfai about the issue…i am sure older forum members know more :slight_smile:

http://www.analystforum.com/comment/91357761

Oh no… He seemed to have spent too much time thinking and blaming others lol

I have taken about a dozen of these MBTI tests and always the same result, so I gguess they are pretty reliable.

Extroverted ( E ) 75% Introverted (I) 25% Intuitive ( N ) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06% Feeling ( F ) 75% Thinking (T) 25% Judging ( J ) 56.76% Perceiving § 43.24%

Your type is: ENFJ

ENFJ - “Persuader”. Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

I have always been extremely attracted to artistic asian women, the yoko ono effect if you will. If you weren’t all the way in OZ we should hook up.