CFA might be a wrong life path for me...

^ I’m no way as artistic as Yoko Ono. I am better at music, language and literature than painting. Can’t draw, don’t get drawings. lol

My test results describe me very well other than the “artist” title though. For example, I get bored easily (of tasks, not people) ; I love animals; I hate both controlling others or being controlled; I have extreme good sense of people observation; I don’t expose myself completely unless I get really close to people; I have to have time and space of my own, etc.

Persuade me to visit Canada, hahaha

Here comes some very typical Aussie girl : (she’s a sales girl with a journalism degree)

• ESFJ - “Seller”. Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.
  • ENFP “Journalist”. Love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

I’ll try and find the proper Myers Briggs test to do when I have time

tell me more about the ‘expose myself completely’ part please :slight_smile:

Thank you

Creepy Alladin

Expose my deep characters, thoughts, values and opinions :wink:

wink

To satisfy your creepiness, it also stands true when it comes to wearing bikini in public. I’ve only done it on the beach once in my life. cheeky In front of close friends only.

Are there many sharks in Australia? nom nom nom

Many, Many sharks. I’ve swum with some in a tank.

T.T

ESTP: Pretty accurate actually–except I think I am much more awkward than this description gives me credit for. Nice to know my career objectives are in line though.

These things are scarily accurate. However, I’ve noticed that my personality has changed quite a bit since I first took one of them when I was 18. I’m now almost completely the opposite of what I used to be.

Looks like its very possible to change. I’m just stubborn.

Extroverted ( E ) 62.16% Introverted (I) 37.84% Sensing ( S ) 70.27% Intuitive (N) 29.73% Thinking ( T ) 62.16% Feeling (F) 37.84% Judging ( J ) 63.16% Perceiving § 36.84%

Your type is: ESTJ

Welcome to the club.

Extroverted ( E ) 54.76% Introverted (I) 45.24% Intuitive ( N ) 61.9% Sensing (S) 38.1% Feeling ( F ) 52.27% Thinking (T) 47.73% Perceiving ( P ) 64.71% Judging (J) 35.29%

ENFP…

ENTP - “Inventor”. Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

ISTJ here

Nice.

still an INTP. glad I haven’t changed in the last 5 years. I don’t like the description that “the world exists primarily to be understood”. The correct cause and effect is that the world (reality) exists, therefore it is our job to understand it in order to maximize happiness. reality isn’t dependent on our desire to understand it.

INTP - “Architect”. Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.