CFA Mock - 2 for $100

Did it infuriate anyone else to find that once you had completed the test you could review your answers SANS the initial question?! I mean wtf!? I would advise everyone to review the “solutions” ASAP after you right the test because they don’t tell you; a. whether you got the question right, or b. what the original question was I paid for the goddamn questions, i want a goddamn schweser review! (although i thought the exam was good practice…and probably work the money)

Yeah, I agree. I think they should tell you which ones you got wrong. Where are the answers? ??I even didn’t find them. All I got is the result…I was like:what?that’s it? I was expecting to see the answers and the explainations. rohol123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did it infuriate anyone else to find that once you > had completed the test you could review your > answers SANS the initial question?! > > I mean wtf!? I would advise everyone to review the > “solutions” ASAP after you right the test because > they don’t tell you; > > a. whether you got the question right, or > b. what the original question was > > I paid for the goddamn questions, i want a goddamn > schweser review! > > (although i thought the exam was good > practice…and probably work the money)

You can review the exam by clicking on a link above the section where it displays your scores on each each topic. It lists the LOS that pertains to question and then a brief description of the answer.

Found it. Thanks a lot! Yeah, I don’t like the way they present the answers. Guess they don’t want to post the questions along with the answers because ppl can distribute the questions around so there won’t be so many ppl buying them. They want to make money! rohol123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can review the exam by clicking on a link > above the section where it displays your scores on > each each topic. It lists the LOS that pertains to > question and then a brief description of the > answer.

glad i didnt pay for it then