CFA Mock 2

Anyone else take Mock 2 yet? I found it much easier than Mock 1, however I made a few really stupid mistakes which makes me want to kill myself. I ended up with a 68 and yes I failed :frowning:

+2-5 for having to read on the screen…so you pass!

I hope so… but man… Mock 2 is really easy… if we get an exam like that I swear a ton of people will pass… I took Mock 1 yesterday and got my ass whooped… confidence levels were shattered… but today I know I made a few silly mistakes which would’ve boosted my score by at least 5 and if you say add 2 a minimum of 2 more for the screen… then I pass! Confidence levels are back up now. All this confidence fluctuation can make someone seriously sick… it’s not healthy… yesterday I felt like I did all this studying for nothing and now I’m like … yeah i know my shit!!! :slight_smile:

This exam is scary because if you get asked the right things you can stomp it, but if you get asked a couple of vignettes you don’t know…you’re here next year (even though you knew most of your stuff).

As the wise Peter Olinto once said, “there is an inverse relationship between your pleasure while studying and your performance on exam day”

That dude sounds awesome.

He did the video lectures for Stalla - reminded me of the guy in the “my new hairuct video”

Flobe?

never gets old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As the wise Peter Olinto once said, “there is an > inverse relationship between your pleasure while > studying and your performance on exam day” oh crap now i’m gonna fail the exam badly