CFA Mock Exams - cant find them

Hi all,

I’m having problem finding Mock Exams for my CFA L2 exam. Is this just me, or there are no provided mock exams?

If it’s just me, where should i look? :laughing:

Go into your learning ecosystem and type “level ii mock exam” into the search bar, that should get you there.

Thank you for the advice. I tried but cant find anything.

I was expecting to get 3 mocks exams (A,B,C) each with AM and PM sessions.

Just search for “mock exams” then👍

If that doesn’t help, call the Institute and they will walk you through it.

Cheers - good luck - you got this!

2 Likes

Was also curious about this, asked customer support and they mentioned your mock exam will appear in your Learning Ecosystem dashboard roughly 2 months before your exam date.

1 Like

Yes, you are right) I was also nervous that there was no access to the exam, but it turned out that you just need to wait for the date closer to the exam)))

By the way, today I talked with my classmates, it turns out that I was not the only one who was so nervous, maybe more information about the exam is needed.

By the way, today I was talking with my classmates, it turns out that I was not the only one who was so nervous, maybe more information about the exam is needed. I was so nervous that I started preparing for another entrance exam for the theater department. I remember I prepared some ideas based on frankenstein essays look at this and other characters. Then I realized that I need to look for all the information and get nervous ahead of time)))