CFA on name tags

I write ‘CFA Level 1 Candidate’ in all my business correspondance, so what?

SomewhatDamaged Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I write ‘CFA Level 1 Candidate’ in all my business > correspondance, so what? Why would you do that? It is not an accomplishment anyway.

I would just get a belt made a la the WWF and keep that bad boy slung over your left shoulder. Make the middle part spin like that one dude in the commercials. And always look angry. Always. Gotta keep it real.

Almost as bad as my girlfriend’s friend who has [Her Name], BS on everything, just so everyone knows she has a Bachelors degree.

remember the sweatpants these chicks wear with “Juicy” or “Hot” all oevr their rear? now only if you had CFA on there instead…hmmm…

You guys ever see that Soulja Boy song with the “supaman” dance? Just to throw down some street cred and rep the CFA squad, I made the “charterholder dip n’ bounce” dance. I’m going to put it on youtube and make it a sensation. That way, you wont even need to put the CFA on your name tag; eveyone will know who you rep by your dance!

forget getting CFA tat on the knuckles I am going to get it on my skull!!! I will be the Conann the Barbarian of the financial realm.

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i keep it tatood on my forehead so there’s no > confusion. is the tatoo non-bold, size 12 font? this might be a violation.

LOL…this is too hilarious! I wouldn’t be suprised to see some idiot with a license plate saying “CFA”

something like CFAISLRD ?

i’ll be different. this is why i’m taking the CAIA. more letters.

CFA license plate idea: CFA-DCHBG

late contender for best thread of the year

SomewhatDamaged Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I write ‘CFA Level 1 Candidate’ in all my business > correspondance, so what? absolutely hilarious

“CFA license plate idea: CFA-DCHBG” Thanks for the idea…I’m going to get this. It’ll be huge in Toronto.

Onegin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA license plate idea: CFA-DCHBG Nice and hillarious

I sign my name… Sincerely, First Last BSBA Finance 2007 CFA Level 1 Candidate Dec. 2008 CFA Level II Candidate June. 2009 Husband October 2009 CFA Level II (for the second time) Candidate June 2010 CFA Level III Candidate June 2011 CFA MBA Father of 1st child 2012 Father of Second Child 2013 Father of Third Child 2014 Miserable married man 2014…2017 Divorced Man 2017 Full Blown Alcoholic 2018 Beating a Dead Horse Dec 31st, 2007

DustyBallz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I sign my name… > Sincerely, > First Last > > BSBA Finance 2007 > CFA Level 1 Candidate Dec. 2008 > CFA Level II Candidate June. 2009 > Husband October 2009 > CFA Level II (for the second time) Candidate June > 2010 > CFA Level III Candidate June 2011 > CFA > MBA > Father of 1st child 2012 > Father of Second Child 2013 > Father of Third Child 2014 > Miserable married man 2014…2017 > Divorced Man 2017 > Full Blown Alcoholic 2018 > Beating a Dead Horse Dec 31st, 2007 Hold all calls - we have a winner.