CFA Questions FAQ Center

Dear CFA candidates, We believe everyone in the CFA preparation process will certainly face a lot of confusion. If these issues can not be resolved promptly and effectively, they will adversely affect the exam result. “CFA Sail” elite club is established by a group of caring people, who are willing to help CFA candidates solve encountered problems. CFA candidates can write your questions to CFASAIL@GMAIL.COM, title like “level1_financial statement” etc. At present, “CFA Sail” is still in beta stage and can ONLY solve LEVEL1’s questions (temporarily free).We will launch the total three levels services soon. At the same time, we also welcome you to join “CFA Sail” elite club. In the future we will give rewards according to your workload. We hope you are CFA charter holder, or at least passed level2. Please send your personal introduction (preferably CV) to CFASAIL@GMAIL.COM. Welcome to “CFA Sail” elite club!

huh??

i’d rather post questions here and have 10 people chime in than have some random person with no established reputation respond to an email.

Where is the “Delete Thread” button??

WOW

Don’t fall for it, they ask for your soc and mother’s maiden name after you send your CV.

But its for a poor person who won the lottery in Africa but doesnt have a bank account to cash the check, so they will deposit it in yours and you can keep 25% of it and send them the other 75%…

^Thanks!!

For me, emailing simply takes too long.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’d rather post questions here and have 10 people > chime in than have some random person with no > established reputation respond to an email. At least we have JDV here.

Not sure if I trust the OP to answer questions considering they wrote this stuff only a few months ago… http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,868344,868344#msg-868344 http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,869356,869356#msg-869356 And what is with this “temporarily free”…not sure if I am down with non-free either.

This is humorous.