CFA Requires a Least a Bachelors?

I was at a CFA meet and greet today. One of the women I was talking to seemed adamant that you did not need a college degree to enroll in the program. Am I mistaken in recalling that you need a degree (or at least be in your senior year of college) to participate in the CFA program?

that woman is wrong and a dirty whore; you need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent as approved by the CFA institute to participate in the program. As you pointed out, you could also be in your senior year of said program. Tell her magicskyfairy sends her a punch in the uterus. a clean shot. straight to the babymaker.

The CFAI site states the following: “Enroll and Register Before you enroll in the CFA Program and register for your first exam: Meet the entrance requirements: Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree - or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration - or have four years of qualified, professional work experience - or have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify)” I suppose this means you can register without a bachelor’s degree, but you need to have four years of qualified work experience.

magicskyfairy said: ‘that woman is wrong and a dirty @#$%&; you need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent as approved by the CFA institute to participate in the program. As you pointed out, you could also be in your senior year of said program. Tell her magicskyfairy sends her a punch in the uterus. a clean shot. straight to the babymaker.’ Hilarious!!

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > that woman is wrong and a dirty whore; you need a > bachelor’s degree or equivalent as approved by the > CFA institute to participate in the program. As > you pointed out, you could also be in your senior > year of said program. > > Tell her magicskyfairy sends her a punch in the > uterus. a clean shot. straight to the babymaker. Possible the best post in the history of AF.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > magicskyfairy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > that woman is wrong and a dirty whore; you need > a > > bachelor’s degree or equivalent as approved by > the > > CFA institute to participate in the program. As > > you pointed out, you could also be in your > senior > > year of said program. > > > > Tell her magicskyfairy sends her a punch in the > > uterus. a clean shot. straight to the > babymaker. > > Possible the best post in the history of AF. The funny thing is the woman is CORRECT and magicsfyfairy is WRONG, he needs a punch in the balls. a clean shot. straight to the babymaker!

… not sure, but I don’t think magicsfyfairy has any balls.

I’LL KILL YOU!

LOL this is too funny. magiskyfairy made a fool out of himself.

I did, and pretty much all of my self worth comes from my alias’s reputation on the internet. After this post, my mom called me and said that since I brought shame to the skyfairy name, she doesn’t love me anymore; same with my girlfriend. I’ve been crying all week. Also, maybe you guys could help me with something; I am an Indian with an IT background working for a finance related company. I’d like to make the switch to asset management. I am 27 years old, I have great IT experience and a Bachelors degree in IT from the East Bombay Upstairs Technology Institute, and I am a sagitarius. Do you think CFA is for me? Thanks

No, you do not need a degree. As said above, you could have 4 years of qualified work experience in its place.

I like this magicskyfairy guy

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did, and pretty much all of my self worth comes > from my alias’s reputation on the internet. After > this post, my mom called me and said that since I > brought shame to the skyfairy name, she doesn’t > love me anymore; same with my girlfriend. I’ve > been crying all week. > > Also, maybe you guys could help me with something; > I am an Indian with an IT background working for a > finance related company. I’d like to make the > switch to asset management. I am 27 years old, I > have great IT experience and a Bachelors degree in > IT from the East Bombay Upstairs Technology > Institute, and I am a sagitarius. Do you think CFA > is for me? > > Thanks EBUTI is a great school. Congrats.

Thanks, brah! It was between EBUTI and MIT; I think I made the right choice