CFA Sample Exam 1 - What Score Did You Get?

Just took Sample 1: 66% Made quite a few stupid mistakes. Could have easily finished with only 6-7 missed instead of 10. Easily correctable mistakes that after reviewing I feel confident I won’t make again. All in all, I am OK with my score. Happy I didn’t bomb it, but not confident enough to think I have this thing nailed down just yet. I think that is the feeling you want walking away from these things. Don’t want to get too cocky…

few days to go and i have just 53% score from sample 1. scared of trying sample 2 heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

i got the same score when i took it two weeks ago. 2 is much easier, scored over 70 on that. reededm myself with a 90 on the mock. so don’t get discouraged. just learn your mistakes and move on.

63.3% on the sample 1 about 6 days ago, high 80% on the mock 2010 about 2.5 weeks ago. Going to take sample 2 tomorrow. I sure hope it is easier than sample 1.

Took sample 2 a couple days ago and got 76% That was with 50% in GIPS which I will be hammering the next couple days… Feeling a little better now…Good luck all

was absolutely slaughtered on Samp 1. probably lowest score of any exam I have ever taken. some mistakes were purely dumb on my part due to lack of focus. But a lot of questions just threw me for a loop. Been scoring above 70% on all schweser stuff though. gotta say, last year I passed every mock and sample there was and still failed the exam. go figure.

first time I took it roughly 3 weeks ago 53 took it again two days ago 76 some of that was probably from remembering a few tricks, but for the most part I didn’t remember much from the 1st go round.

I am confused: are you talking about the free 18 question sample or the $40 one?

$40 one.

fiddy six circa 4wks ago…sample 2 today…73%…still failing to properly read the question plus, I have had time reading stuff on computer (cognitive disonance?)

took 1 yesterday - 73%. I guess I still have some work to do. Will take #2 tomorrow.

Just took #1 this evening and got a 56%–quite discouraging. Took #2 yesterday with a 80%. Seems to me that #1 is harder with more conceptual stuffs.

dont’ worry about. #1 is brutal. do the mock and you will get ur confidence back up

Thanks for the encouragement! afjunkie. Would review my mistakes and keep my confidence up. Actually I did alright with the mock a month ago (77%). I purchased the sample exams because have heard about the brutality here in AF. I feel like sample #1 is very different from all the CFA and Schweser practice exams I had taken.

Test 1 76% Test 2 73% (yesterday). 2nd was frustrating. I thought I had more in me.

just took sample 1 and got a 50 (sad trombone)

What was answer of last queston of sample 2 ? which one incorrect ? 1.) recommeended that verification covers all periods 2.)verification confirms that process n procedure are designed ?? 3.) swone has provided data n info neccessry ???

Mission.CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What was answer of last queston of sample 2 ? > > which one incorrect ? > > 1.) recommeended that verification covers all > periods > > 2.)verification confirms that process n procedure > are designed ?? > > 3.) swone has provided data n info neccessry ??? C was incorrect. “3.) swone has provided data n info neccessry”

sample 1: 67% sample 2: 83% BTW: My study is officially over. No more. That’s it!

Bump for doubledip