CFA Sample Exam 1

Am I correct to assume that the if we open the first sample exam on the cfainstitute.org website and do not finish it that we are unable to open it again to view the questions? It says something about being terminated in 48 hours…

that is correct… Once you complete it or time runs up you will never see the questions again

whats the difference between the CFA sample exam and the mock test…?

I think the sample exam only has 60 questions and the mock test is a full length exam with questions weighted based on the real exam. Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried the sample exam yet? if so, how was it compared to the reading-end problems from the CFAI text?

The sample exam is very similar to the end exam questions and it gets a real feel of the questions from the exam. CFA questions are not that quantitative as Schweser makes them. I have taken the test in december 2008 and I think that the sample exam was really great preparing myself for the test.

hello Alexandru I am from Romania ( I am in the US since 2005) and I would like like to talk to you about some Level 1 books…:slight_smile: My e-mail is ion_anka@yahoo.com. thanks!

neagu.alexandru Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The sample exam is very similar to the end exam > questions and it gets a real feel of the questions > from the exam. CFA questions are not that > quantitative as Schweser makes them. I have taken > the test in december 2008 and I think that the > sample exam was really great preparing myself for > the test. I have heard this many times from candidates, but i’d rather the material be more quantitative in preparation then less. Forcing you to really drill down on the material is only going to help you in the end. I haven’t done any sample or mocks yet, I am leaving those till may.