CFA Sample or Mock

No hints on either please For those that have taken either or both, how long did they take you and how difficult did you perceive them to be?

IMO Sample exams are easier relative to the mock

Bankin, I don’t know how many responses you will get tonight, so I will offer what I know. I have only taken sample exam 1 (free one). I had about 30 minutes left when I finished, but I took my time and I was on a screen with low resolution (read scrolling up and down infinitely). I am not sure of the difficulty as I have nothing to compare it too, but others have said it was probably average/slight easier than average. I hope to do the mock a little later on.

heer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IMO > > Sample exams are easier relative to the mock Can you elaborate heer?

Good enough for me, thank you for the responses heer and mwvt. I’m off to do the free sample exam.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > heer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IMO > > > > Sample exams are easier relative to the mock > > Can you elaborate heer? I did all 3 samples …the length is really good as there are only 30 questions and doesn’t wear you down at all … they are multiple choices and pretty decent barring one or two qns. I have scored 67, 70, and 70 Mock I scored better (75%) but only because I took it later in my prep as recent as this week. It is easy too not like the 2008 am exam but again the essay and multiple choice is not an apples to apples comparison. I think for most of us here the afternoon session is going to be super easy and we will easily score +70. The am continues to remain a challenge though !!! ^^ oops didn’t know what to elaborate so typed up the above :slight_smile:

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good enough for me, thank you for the responses > heer and mwvt. I’m off to do the free sample > exam. good luck!

Are Sample exam 2 & 3 worth buying?