CFA Scoring Method

Think what you want CFAboston. No doubt you failed the first time.

r.agg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Think what you want CFAboston. No doubt you failed > the first time. WOW. We’ll see how you do this time. I learnt from my mistakes and have no fear in accepting that I failed last year unlike others. At least, I am trying to help other and sharing my knowledge unlike you who just come here with a stupid question like this and the other one why people in hookup areas do not respond. You are an ahole! This Kid thinks that going to Harvard extension school (I would rather stay uneducated) will make him big shot back in Delhi. May be some crappy companies’ HR would buy that and may offer you a job of 300$/month.

**runs to get some popcorn**

get em Boston! I’m up for a fight.

Hahaha… So it means that you did fail the first time… I was just guessing from your attitude and arrogance with which you write… no doubt you are a loser… And coming to Harvard Extension school after this exam is more like a holiday for me… I have plenty of money to spend on that kind of vacation… dont worry … even if you dont pass this time, I would try to get you some clerical job in my company … just send me your resume … For all those reading this : I really didn;t want to get into this degraded arguments , but read from the beginning and you would understand why do I have to… But arguing with such a close minded jerk who has never known to be polite and who can stoop so low that he can come down to abusing other people on this forum. I think it would self-derogatory to talk to such a person. Therefore, best of luck CFAboston and hope you pass this time.

r.agg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahaha… So it means that you did fail the first > time… I was just guessing from your attitude and > arrogance with which you write… no doubt you are > a loser… And coming to Harvard Extension school > after this exam is more like a holiday for me… > I have plenty of money to spend on that kind of > vacation… dont worry … even if you dont pass > this time, I would try to get you some clerical > job in my company … just send me your resume > … > > For all those reading this : I really didn;t want > to get into this degraded arguments , but read > from the beginning and you would understand why do > I have to… But arguing with such a close minded > jerk who has never known to be polite and who can > stoop so low that he can come down to abusing > other people on this forum. I think it would > self-derogatory to talk to such a person. > Therefore, best of luck CFAboston and hope you > pass this time. U sir are an a**hole and by a**hole i mean a f(*kin 6 week old floating inbred turd …hope this helps!

r.agg, boston has always been pretty helpful around here. I can see that he may have snapped a bit at you earlier, but you have to realize we see the same questions here everyday. Any guesses on passing score? Is it too late to start studying? Its like asking us why the sky is blue… we dont know and we are tired of hearing the question… people that are good members on AF focus on learning the material…

I agree to that CFAdreams. You can see that I’ve taken your suggestion very nicely earlier, and even with CFAboston I was having a nice conversation few days back. But this does not mean that you treat other people like shit and say whatever you like. If you didn’t like the question , just don’t answer. I know , I’m new here and CFAboston may be here for long and may know much more and better, but this is no way to talk. I had a doubt and I thought I would discuss with everyone and clarify it. Thats it. I didn’t mean to get into all this and nor am I good at doing trash talk.

haha. Rachit aggarwal. Don’t worry I will pass this year. I do have a job unlike you and not looking for one. You better think about youself whether you will pass or not. Read the first post of this thread, how naive your question was. People are not expecting this kind of question at this time of the year as only 10 days are left. I was just telling you in simple words that don’t worry about scores. “Think what you want CFAboston. No doubt you failed the first time.” - This is where all this started ahole. Send me your email in case, I want to apply for that job. Also make sure you meet me in your 7 weeks vacation in US.

"Mr. Larson: That’s two thus far, Shooter. Shooter: Oh, you can count! Good for you! Mr. Larson: And YOU can count, on ME, waiting for YOU in the parking lot. " -from Happy Gilmore.

r.agg don’t you think that’s a pretty dumb question at this stage? Just admit it’s a stupid question, apologize to Boston and go back to your studies. Wait till you take L2 and then you can comment and talk your crap. You should thank Boston for being to the point and honest. and if it gets down to toe-2-toe action, I’ll put my money on Boston.

I am already teamed up with cfaboston and bitching about agg offline.

bobsters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s the point of getting 3 points per question > if its either right or wrong only ? Why not give 6 > points per question, or even 7.35278 points per > question then? Your score will always be a > multiple of the number of points per question. Because each level exam has a total score of 360 points. L1: 1.5 points per 240 questions L2: 3 points per 120 questions L3: I hope to find out next year.

This is worse than me calling our traders and asking “Why is the market going up.” “Demand exceeds supply” *click* It deserved and answer like that - nothing more.