CFA site down

oh man… I guess marks are coming out soon yeeeeeeee… now the site is down, I guess i just will continuously obsessively refresh the page for no reason

wangz09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh man… I guess marks are coming out soon > > yeeeeeeee… now the site is down, I guess i > just will continuously obsessively refresh the > page for no reason YEP!! internal error 5000 continues~~

You’d think they’d have a separate mail server.

especially with the sheer amount of money they make…

I just logged in, see no change in the info though.

^^^ Site is up for me now. No updates though…

Website is up but can’t see anything!!!

The level3 forum is weird… no recent posts. Lots of activity of L1 and L2 though…

june2009 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^^ Site is up for me now. No updates though… CFAI said the site will be updated on July 27, 2010. You are not likely to find any clue from the CFA site today. Just wait patiently for the results. I wish I could be patient though…

New Discovery I am not able to login into my account.I text button has been disabled.you can’t log in to your account

This is because we have another few weeks to wait before our results are released. iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The level3 forum is weird… no recent posts. > > Lots of activity of L1 and L2 though…