CFA Study in Europe

Hello,

I am starting to study for CFA Level 1 in the fall, and I am going to take in June 2014, which is at the completion of my junior year of college.

I am going to take classes this upcoming year that directly relate to the CFA exam, like advanced accounting classes, fixed income, econometrics, etc.

Ideally, I would like to have a study abroad experience in college, and the time seems to be the spring of Junior year.

I am wondering about any opportunities in Europe to study abroad (I am from USA) where schools offer the advanced classes that I am talking about in English langage.

I have looked over classes from certain schools, but the classes just don’t seem to be what I am looking for.

Anyone have opinions or advice?

Hi, CFA Institute provides a list of partner universities which incorporate the “Candidate Body of Knowledge” into their university curriculum. So I think this is a good point to start with:

http://www.cfainstitute.org/partners/university/Pages/cfa_program_university_partners.aspx

If you are aiming for a top university, you will find many of the top-notch institutions on this list. Personally, I also would consider as worth exploring Rotterdam School of Management and Vlerick Business School.