CFA Study portal L1

Hi all

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before, but I was wondering if anyone can comment on the quality of the CFA study portal and how representative the mock exams/practice questions on this portal are compared to the actual exam?

My hope is that it would be sufficient to study and learn all the concepts/formulas presented in the practice questions and the mock exams on the CFA portal (and not focus so much on the EOC questions…). But I don’t know if that would be a stretch…

Thanks in advance

Albert

Hi @albertlj, where are you located, I too am planning to give the Level 1 exam in Dec 19. Perhaps we can team up.

The CFAI candidate resources is very good imo and a good representation and esp good for mocks, although the TTs can be tough in some topics. Don’t skip the EOCs, they’re valuable so it’s worth building these into your plans. You can never see enough practise questions.

Hi @nikks99 I’m located in London. I can see that it wasn’t clear in me post, but I’m actually sitting the exam in June. Hopefully I won’t be needing to sit it again in December, otherwise I’ll ping you a message! Thanks

Many thanks for the advice and feedback!

No, practice questions is literally all I’ve been doing for the past two months. That combined with 8 different mock exams will hopefully get me through… Fingers crossed.