cfa test site down?

i just got booted off site and cant get back on…ghetto. apparently paying money doesnt mean quality product in this industry

I was just going to post the same thing…

there are too many people trying to log in!!

looks like it… I wanted to start Mock1 and I am not able to log on…

Same here, I was half way through an exam. At 50 dollars an exam, this is terrible.

this is garbage, these tech dorks get paid too much…

i just got kicked off too. a week before the exams, and they don’t have enough capacity for everyone. that’s ridiculous.

Same… i’ve been booted a couple times, but now can’t get on at all.

I’m so freaking annoyed it’s not even funny… *sigh* guess i’ll finish up more schweser tests

jimyoung82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i just got booted off site and cant get back > on…ghetto. apparently paying money doesnt mean > quality product in this industry You are right. I just posted this problem few mins ago…this is terrible. I was on 57th ques of 60 ques exam and it got off…feel terrible.

They’re saying it’ll be back up shortly, whatever that means. Effing with my schedule.

I got kicked out too two hours ago…hate it!!!

I just was able to get back on…

i just started my exam and got stuck at question 3. the site just froze up and now i can’t get back on. they have a policy of not allowing you to re-take the exam right? i’m calling them tomorrow… they better allow me to take the exam again or give me my fuckin money back.

Same here.