CFA Top 1% Score

Does anyone have an estimate of what the top 1% score on the exam? I read somewhere online that it is around 90%.

Just aim for over 70% in each area.

no body knows, cfa doesnt release the scores

if you get over 70%, you overstudied

I way overstudied for L1 - I am understudying for L2 and paying the price. Need to ramp it up over the next 40 days.

you and me both, thommo. I’m getting alot better at derivatives, but oh that portfolio management :frowning:

why do you care about top 1%? you know you’ll never see your score anyway, unless know somebody on the inside, or you break into their headquarters and steal their files.

Some guys on this site got over 70% last year and failed…

XL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone have an estimate of what the top 1% > score on the exam? I read somewhere online that it > is around 90%. haven’t you seen the brains people have out there??? i’d be thinking the high 90’s

I think its between 89- 92, 93 max…no way its close to 100 at least for level II

johnnyblazini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some guys on this site got over 70% last year and > failed… On what??? Schweser exams? Nobody can or could ever fail the exam with a 70. There are a lot of smart folks on this forum, some post a lot others don’t, and many many more who have probably never heard of AF. I’d venture to guess are maybe 1 or 2 people on this forum who could score a 90+ on exam day and I doubt they post often. Just browse through all of last year’s L2 results. There were very very few people who scored 70+ in 10/10 sections. I realize that you could score a 69 in 1 section and a 95s in the other 9 but, if someone is able to score 90+ then I don’t think they would get destroyed by 1 section. To assume that out of those people someone cleared the exam with an aggregate score of 90 blows my mind.