CFA vs. MBA

Thought I would mix it up a bit. Willy

Ass

farthead. Willy

dickweed

donkey raping pig f _ _ _ _ _ Willy

Mother-piss cheeser

? What? Willy

Cheesing: To become high by way of snorting or sniffing cat piss.

Oh right, thanks for clarifying. Umm…meh…you win. Willy

Search jankem. It’s way worse than cheesing.

LOL! I love all the South Park allusions here! Greatest show ever?

That and Family Guy. Willy

South Park kills Family Guy.

After the South Park Cartoon Wars episodes I can’t watch Family Guy anymore. The South Park humor is well beyond Family Guy.

Going to have to concur. South Park is an unexpectedly intelligent TV show, and I love the political incorrectness of it, too.

family guy is a crap show, but Southpark is simply not as good as it used to be three years back.

I agree. But in its decade plus long totality, it is a fantastic show.

Mmmmkay. step 1. Collect underpants step 2. step 3. PROFIT!

sternwolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > family guy is a crap show, but Southpark is simply > not as good as it used to be three years back. The Britney Spears episode was awful. The best ones were the Michael Jackson one, the J-Lo one, and best of all NAMBLA!!!

Come on gents, Family Guy is NOT a crap show. For example, did you see the episode in which the daughter was dating a nudist? I’m telling you I almost pinched a loaf right there. They come home and see the nude teenager sitting on their couch with his daughter and the guy proceeds to say “Hey Lois, you still got that can of Mace you carry in your purse”? And she goes “Sure honey, here you go”. And buddy proceeds to spray it directly into his own eyes while holding his eye lids open manually and then states “Ahhh…that’s better”!!! That’s better!!! HA ha ha…oh god…I’m telling you that was huge. HUGE. Willy