CFA vs. NBA

ConvertArb - I think you forgot about 100 " > " before the last option. I’ll just assume you ran out of space to write them all.

NBA get tons of hot groupies, make tons of money, get your exercise at work. CFA you get to study a lot and hit on the four girls in your John Harris workshop. However, you do get letters after your name. I’d call it a tie.

No. NCAAF > NFL. For sheezy.

Where does the NAACP fit into all this

Trumps all.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No. > > NCAAF > NFL. > > For sheezy. i rebuff due to: 1. NFL Playoffs (forget the Superbowl, it’s one big commercial) 2. Neither my grad or undergrad schools have been ranked in decade(s) 3. NFL cheerleaders, and i dont care if they are fake, they get my blood pumpin!

and you can buy beer NFL. Although tailgating not as good.

What’s an NBA? Can I obtain it through correspondence online? Please. advise.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s an NBA? Can I obtain it through > correspondence online? Please. advise. LOL!! this thread is funny

ConvertArb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JustPass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > No. > > > > NCAAF > NFL. > > > > For sheezy. > > > i rebuff due to: > > 1. NFL Playoffs (forget the Superbowl, it’s one > big commercial) > 2. Neither my grad or undergrad schools have been > ranked in decade(s) > 3. NFL cheerleaders, and i dont care if they are > fake, they get my blood pumpin! thousands of hot co-eds > handful of worn-out cheerleaders