CFA vs. NBA

NBA whats the point? you stop working for a year or 2 to play basketball in front of millions of adoring fans? You will learn more in that year or 2 of work then in the NBA. CFA wins

I’m eating brocolli right now. But I could learn more by working instead, so what’s the point? CFA wins

Are we talking about a top 10 NBA Team? I don’t think you can compare the value derived from playing with MJ on the Bulls with a CFA designation. Are we talking about an average old NBA Team? Then yes, I would totally agree that the NPV from a CFA is much higher.

I think the NBA is conspiring to let King James win the title

How many 25 years old CFAs are making $10MM a year? NBA WINS!

NBA wins over MBA + CFA

Awesome

nocareer or daj? (sorry I had to) ps what happened to daj - did he get booted from the forum

CFA: Market runs over you NBA: You run over 8 year olds Downside of the NBA–you have to beat up Mark Cuban after he tells your Mom she raised a thug…

At least the CFA requires a decent grasp of the English language, rather than ebonics.

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Downside of the NBA–you have to beat up Mark > Cuban after he tells your Mom she raised a thug… You mean “upside”, no?

NBA, you can skip college, go straigt from high school and make over $250K CFA, you need at least a college degree to register for the exam. NBA wins.

i’m pretty good at play with balls. errrrrrrrrrr… i meant playing ball. NBA wins. and so do I. Go team go.

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NBA, you can skip college, go straigt from high > school and make over 250K \> \> CFA, you need at least a college degree to \> register for the exam. \> \> NBA wins. You can no longer go straight from high school. But NBA players still get the and shiny cars. NBA wins.

4Tay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can no longer go straight from high school. > But NBA players still get the $ and shiny cars. > > NBA wins. You are right, but you can leave HS and head to Europe instead to get paid. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/basketball/2009-05-11-tyler-vaccaro_N.htm

I googled cfa vs nba and the freaking google said: Did you mean: cfa vs mba dammit

i’ve decided the NBA is a sport for goons.

i’m going NBA, better pay

I’d be curious to see the combined net worth of all US resident/based CFA holders vs. that of NBA players.

In the US: NFL>NCAAF>NCAAB>NHL>CFA>MLB>MBA>NBA>PeeWeeSoccer>>>>Dentist Appointments>WNBA