CFA vs NBA

I want to obtain employment at company like Nigaz. Would CFA be better than NBA? Please advise, PS Does anybody knows where I can obtain BA II plus calculator?

hahaha … did you check that store in Delhi ?

Best post of the day. Thanks for the laugh!

Why do people with athletic ability study CFA? I have seen guys with business cards: Shaq O’ Neal, CFA, NBA; Lebron James, NBA, CFA; and now some wannabes TheAliMan CFA, NBA. Does the CFA really help a professional athlete? Or perhaps, could it hurt? I met some NBA players in the Chicago Bulls locker room circa 1998 who were very dismissive of the CFA, as “grope learning”. In sports, isn’t the athletic capability the right degree? I chose dodgeball because it is easier (well the NBA players dismiss it as being for girly men) and I wanted to work from a more social perspective in beer leagues. But I still find “some” NBA players too fast with their baseline drive to be of any practical use, maybe they should have remained on the streetz. Caveat: This is not a debate about which is better, BUT why people bother trying to defend Shaq in the key.

For more on the discussion please refer to: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8130334.stm

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does the CFA really help a professional athlete? > Or perhaps, could it hurt? I met some NBA players > in the Chicago Bulls locker room circa 1998 who > were very dismissive of the CFA, as “grope > learning”. In sports, isn’t the athletic > capability the right degree? > > I chose dodgeball because it is easier (well the > NBA players dismiss it as being for girly men) and > I wanted to work from a more social perspective in > beer leagues. But I still find “some” NBA players > too fast with their baseline drive to be of any > practical use, maybe they should have remained on > the streetz. LOL!!!

Superinconsistent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Does the CFA really help a professional > athlete? > > Or perhaps, could it hurt? I met some NBA > players > > in the Chicago Bulls locker room circa 1998 who > > were very dismissive of the CFA, as “grope > > learning”. In sports, isn’t the athletic > > capability the right degree? > > > > I chose dodgeball because it is easier (well > the > > NBA players dismiss it as being for girly men) > and > > I wanted to work from a more social perspective > in > > beer leagues. But I still find “some” NBA > players > > too fast with their baseline drive to be of any > > practical use, maybe they should have remained > on > > the streetz. > > > LOL!!! +1 to Aliman.