CFA Website Down?

Can Anyone Log in to the CFA Website today? I was just practicing logging in for Tuesday, but got an access denied message. Thanks

its quarter to 8 on a friday evening. only losers are checking AF and CFAI website. the rest of us are out drinking enjoying life.

And you happened to respond to this note from the bar?

loser

seems you’re having a great time at the bar…enjoy your night out!

its called self-deprecating humor. the brits and aussies have it pat down. the americans, indians and chinese generally dont get it.

American I am. Have been able to forget in about the exam for a couple of months, but this will be a long weekend.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its called self-deprecating humor. the brits and > aussies have it pat down. the americans, indians > and chinese generally dont get it. ha – ya right kemosabe, you should see the heat Ive brough to the level I and II boards.

Still won’t let me log in under CFA Candidate Log in. I type the username and password and keep getting the sign-in screen, over and over? Anyone else not out drinking on Saturday night? Thx

gabrra that means you are not signing on under candidate log in but rather member, or that means your password is incorrect. Just rest it

gabrra, I had the same problem yesterday, but seems gone now. Don’t panic, just try again later.